CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie!!

Rockin' my Twilight tee before the movie!

Me, Dawn, and Jodi at the midnight showing of Twilight.

So yesterday afternoon I decided I was gonna go with Dawn and her friend Jodi to the midnight showing of Twilight. I am so glad that I did. It was a lot of fun!! We got there about 2 hours early and it was the longest 2 hour wait ever!!! luckily we got good seats at the top but I am so impatient that Dawn and I went to get Starbucks while we waited... I absolutely adored the movie. Although it wasn't 100% like the book it was still very enjoyable. A few things irritated me but you can't get a 500 page book down to a T in 2 hours...just not going to happen. I am happy that they got the key points of the book in and made it a great movie. I hope the next one is just as good. I am so super tired today though. Oh well that's what I get for going to sleep after 2:30 in the morning and waking up around 7 for work. Well that is all.

Have a grand weekend,
Myliea

1 comments:

Corie and Kevin said...

HELLO! Oh man! I loved Twilight! As soon as I saw Edward a big smile just couldn't leave my face. LOL Kevin still has not cut his hair so I keep calling him Edward! I am not going to stop till he cuts it! Anyways, see you tomorrow!!!