CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dinner With New Friends!


So on Sunday we went over to one of Matt's friend's house for dinner and what not. We had a lot of fun! His friend Dave and his Wife Dawn hosted the shin-dig. They have 3 boys: Noah, 6, and Michael and David, 3. His other friend Dave and his wife Lindsey also came with their 2 kids: Payton, 3 and Kylee, 8 months. We were the first to arrive and so I was playing with the boys and my digital camera for a little while...


David, Michael, and Noah decided to go through my purse and have some fun. 


This is Dawn and Me! We got along great!!! Yay for new friends!


We were teaching them to pose like a gangsta! hehe


I was attempting to get them to take a nice picture for their mom and dad....took a few trys.


That's much better! :)

Yesterday was Matt's first day of break (the lucky man gets 2 whole weeks off!!!!) and it's also my day off, so we got to spend the whole day together! It was the best day in a while. We woke up late, didn't do much, went to the doctor, cleaned up around the apartment a bit and went to see Zack and Miri with Stephanie. The movie was HILARIOUS!!!! I absolutely loved it. If you have not seen it you should. (Movie definitely NOT recommended for kids!!) Oh, and the weather has been in the 80s all weekend thru the end of the week, we actually set a recod high temp yesterday of 87!! (I love it here.) Today we have been married for 6 whole months, the best 6 months of my life. Hmm, I think that's it really. 

Have a spectacular day,
Myliea


0 comments: